Thursday, July 23, 2015

Family memories

Before I post our photo shoot pictures, here are some pictures from when my sister was here! I am SO very thankful that they made the trip down.


Grandma and Aunt Sarah made it to the hospital shortly after our little man arrived! 

Madalyn was waiting impatiently for us to get home so that she could finally hold Seth. She got to hold him first because she guessed that he was going to be a boy : ) I love how they are looking at each other in this picture! 

My mom is beautiful! 

Sweet boy <3 

Mid photo shoot - he was so comatose his feet were just dangling! 

While they were here, the girls really wanted to go to Sweet Frog but it didn't work into the plans. Uncle Jeremy and I stopped at the store on our way home from the doctors and brought Sweet Frog to them! 

Baby toes <3 

Baby Seth lovin' ...

One of my favorite pictures EVER! 

 It meant so much to have them here and we had an absolutely amazing visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment