Not too much to report since my last baby post, but lots of cute pictures from the weekend : ) The past couple weeks have been simply perfect and we could spend forever outside. We've had a few days where I think it's unbearable - and then I remind myself this is just the beginning and it's only going to get worse! Hopefully losing some weigh in a few weeks will help me survive the summer hahaha
Next week we'll have this all fenced in!
Lucas dropped this weekend which is something I never experienced with Seth. It's made me a bit more uncomfortable, but all in all I'm feeling good other than some annoying heartburn.
My car got a lot smaller over the weekend!
Jeremy's back to a normal college schedule this week. But, we just have to get through this one and then it's time for Spring Break! We are looking forward to the time off and for Jeremy's parents to come visit! After that Jeremy has just one more week of work before it's baby time and two weeks off together as a family of four : )
That sweet boy is jut the cutest!!! I love how you can just see his brain processing everything!!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't putting that 2nd seat in make it seem so real?? ahh!! I can't wait to snuggle that sweet baby boy!!