Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reminiscent Tuesday

Just when I thought I was coming down with a case of writers block, I came across a baggie full of old USB drives which contained a bunch of fun memories, some of which I just could not keep to myself : )

 Proof that my family is crazy.....



 Oldies but goodies....



 My fuzzy little friend, Ash


My adorable nephew when he was just a little tyke! 



 My girls <3 






Hope you enjoyed going down memory lane with me! I could have made this post about 15 pages long so I had to pick my favorites the best that I could : )
Stay tuned for some more fun ideas I have!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you remember! : ) i still remember calling you and telling you when he passed away.

      Delete
    2. Yeah ...I cried! He was part of your family ... I can't wait til we live somewhere that we can have pets !

      Delete
  2. I LOVED "Memory Lane" EXCEPT the first picture :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe : ) it's not that bad, just reminds me how much and why i love you! i couldn't believe the girls pictures LOL madalyn's little faces - i can still hear marissa's voice when she was little : )

      Delete