I know it's been a while since I have updated pictures of our apartment, but there really hasn't been anything to update on! LOL
Until now that is!
Our spare bedroom has really just been a pile of miscellaneous items for the longest time, especially since Christmas, but one day I finally sat down and found everyone a home and in doing that picked out what I wanted to go on the walls. Since then, those said decorations have just been sitting on the ground in front of their prospective walls, waiting to get hung up. Since my parents are coming for a visit, it was the perfect excuse to get it done!
Enjoy....
....and do share opinions as well : )
^----this was the Valentine's Day gift I mentioned (here) from Jeremy's brother & sister-in-law (well, mine too lol) isn't it cute?!?
: )
No comments:
Post a Comment