While we were at the park we were trying to think of where to go next. From there mom could see a "point" of land in the distance and said she
wanted to go there, so we got in the car and tried to figure out how to
get there. I looked on the visitors guide map and found a destination
that I thought would end up there.
In the process, I finally got to go over the bridge that
I have been wanting to cross! I was too busy taking pictures to really
take it all in, but we found out that they light it up at night and
there is a sidewalk on it, so some night Jeremy and I are going to go walk over it : )
View from the bridge...
Rich people and their big houses & boats LOL
The point that we ended up driving to was Fort Moultrie - I think Dad enjoyed it the most out of the 3 of us, but it was fun and interesting!
Ouch! LOL
Where the guns were...
Powder room
This little hole was on the outside of a huge room where they would keep their ammo and powder, dad said it was for a lantern to go and still be safe from the explosives....
Checkin' for bad guys : )
Where the flags were kept...
Big guns...
...need big bullets....
We've been hit!
The beach off of the fort where they would get attacked from...
Such a weird fine amount...
<3
: )
more to come tomorrow! : )














































So neat!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should have added that "Nobody was allowed on the wall!"
ReplyDeleteoh yeah! i forgot about that LOL
Delete