Thursday, August 1, 2013

New York!

We were supposed to leave for New York Friday night after I got off of work, but I had worked two doubles at the beginning of the week so I got someone to cover my Friday afternoon shift and we took of on Thursday. Pretty much everyone knew about this except my parents. We got in and went to see Jeremy's family. After spending some time there we took of to go surprise my parents. I called them when we left and acted like we were just leaving South Carolina (I wanted to make sure they would be home so I casually asked what their plans were, etc). I wish I had my camera to take a picture of mom's face when we pulled in. She was very thankful that we saved her a night full of worrying about us driving! LOL Since we surprised them, we also crashed their date night hahaha So we took off to go to dinner and the drive-ins! 
Despicable Me 2 and White House Down!

While we were at the drive-ins my sister came into town and since Saturday was the Potsdam festival we woke up the next day at headed off to spend the day together! It was so much fun to just be with family, walking around familiar territory LOL While we were there I got to see one of my best friends/sister. We hung out for a while and then watched the parade, which she was in. It was our first time getting to see her perform and she did amazing!
 
 
 

Then, that night we hung out with my parents and watched their pastor, our friend and the man that married us, perform with his band. How many of you can say that the man that married them is in a band?! Pretty cool!!!! : )
 

Just a little heads up, I left my camera in South Carolina, so all of these pictures are coming from my phone and there aren't that many of them : ( And my awesome half-broken-not-sure-how-it's-still-working computer won't let me steal them from Facebook either so, the next few posts is all you get : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment