Friday, May 9, 2014

Testing my limits...

Like I said in a previous post, I will pretty much get on any ride. Some may take some convincing, but i'll do it. Once I'm strapped in and going up that first hill, it's a whole other story!!!


This was the worst...
They hung you right there, hanging over the edge, for a few seconds before they just dropped you. I knew it was coming since we had watched others go while we were waiting in line. Once it was me hanging over that edge (and we were in the first row), I just kept screaming "I CAN'T DO THIS". The guy next to me said "Uh, it's too late..." And about that time, we dropped! LOL
 
This was part of the ride where the track hits the water and sprays behind the coaster and gets everyone around the ride wet!

Scary, but fun : )
I'm thankful Jeremy pushed my limits!

1 comment:

  1. My hands were sweating looking at the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete