Well, it was anyways. This is what I tell my two year olds on Fridays. Every morning during circle time we go over the date and on Friday's, it's not just Friday, but it's the WEEKEND BABY! They all yell it - and it's adorable : )
This Friday was Jeremy's last day of the school year. We are so thankful and blessed that he will be headed back come August and also for the extraordinary year he had with his kids, their parents and all the staff! Because of this wonderful year, it wasn't as easy for him to say goodbye as it might be for most teachers. So, I had to get into wife mode and plan something super special to get his mind off the sadness.
What better thing to do than jump on trampolines when you are sad. Better yet, a whole room full of trampoline floors and walls!
This foam pit was nearly impossible to get out of! LOL
These are my attempts at doing a front flip...slightly chickened out...
I got a few videos of his dunk shots, but for some reason my phone can't upload them to blogger : (
I also got a video of him doing a flip on the trampolines...but, the same problem...
Our battle wounds...
It was super fun and did just the trick!
We will definitely be back : )

















'It's the weekend baby!" - I'd love to have THAT on video!
ReplyDelete