Hellooooo!
I'm sorry I've been so slack and haven't posted anything in the past two weeks. We haven't had TOO much news to post about, but I think I have a couple lined up for you guys for the time being! Just think, only 5 more months and I will havesomething someone to post about every day! : )
On that topic! We are now 18 weeks along - AKA 4.5 months!
I am not normally one to post a picture of my bare belly. Jeremy and I decided early on that all of my belly shots would be shirt down, but I woke up the other morning to this and couldn't even move for an hour or so. Can you find baby? : ) I can't even imagine how cute this little one will be when we get to meet him or her because they are already SO cute inside of me!
Everything has been going very smoothly! Up until the day before 18 weeks I didn't really have a bump and I was actually getting a little depressed and anxious for it, but the next morning I woke up and got that above picture, so I'm all better I think ; ) I have been struggling horribly with heartburn. It doesn't matter what I eat or what I do, I get it. I've been told that this means our little one will have a lot of hair, so we will see! LOL We go in for our next appointment on Monday and then two short weeks later we will found out whether we will have a mister or misses!
A week and a half after that unforgettable day we will be moving! Two months before we found out we were pregnant we signed our yearly lease at our current apartment. I KNEW we shouldn't of done it, but we did. We were under the impression that breaking your lease was one month's rent, so we figured we could pull that off and started discussing other apartments and possibly even houses! Well, when I went and talked to our office about this I was informed that it was not one month's rent when you break your lease, it was a $1500 fee. This is a huge chunk greater than our monthly rent and not really an option for us, so we went back to the drawing board. We had some different options and pursued a few of them before we remembered a while back we had went and visited some "sister" apartment locations in Charleston, closer to our church. We went and looked at them again and talked with our office and we are able to simply transfer our lease from our current apartment over to the new one! Praise the Lord! So, that's the plan for now! We move in March 7th and I am so excited! I dread the actual process of moving and haven't even begun starting to pack, but once we are actually there I can start setting up the baby room - and boy won't that be fun! : ) Right now our kitchen is completely overrun with things. We scored a kitchen table off of a garage sale website so that is sitting in there, taken apart. We have our crib and dresser in there with a bunch of other baby things including a couple bags of baby/maternity clothes! All such blessings, but it will be great to get into our bigger place : )
Other than that there isn't too much new or exciting going on. We will be headed to NY at the end of March to see family and have a couple showers, so that is very exciting. Work is going great for both Jeremy and I. I am blessed to have the job that I do. They have already told me that I will have the summer off for maternity leave which is such a blessing, especially since Jeremy does as well. I know we will be busy with family coming into town and having our little one join the world, but what a blessing to have that time together without having to throw work in the mix, or the headache of requesting time off and having your boss throw you a guilt trip! The Lord definitely had his hand in me getting this job - surprise, I know ; )
That's about it for our life update right now. Stay tuned for some more fun posts and in 2.5 weeks some pretty exciting news! : )
I'm sorry I've been so slack and haven't posted anything in the past two weeks. We haven't had TOO much news to post about, but I think I have a couple lined up for you guys for the time being! Just think, only 5 more months and I will have
On that topic! We are now 18 weeks along - AKA 4.5 months!
I am not normally one to post a picture of my bare belly. Jeremy and I decided early on that all of my belly shots would be shirt down, but I woke up the other morning to this and couldn't even move for an hour or so. Can you find baby? : ) I can't even imagine how cute this little one will be when we get to meet him or her because they are already SO cute inside of me!
Everything has been going very smoothly! Up until the day before 18 weeks I didn't really have a bump and I was actually getting a little depressed and anxious for it, but the next morning I woke up and got that above picture, so I'm all better I think ; ) I have been struggling horribly with heartburn. It doesn't matter what I eat or what I do, I get it. I've been told that this means our little one will have a lot of hair, so we will see! LOL We go in for our next appointment on Monday and then two short weeks later we will found out whether we will have a mister or misses!
A week and a half after that unforgettable day we will be moving! Two months before we found out we were pregnant we signed our yearly lease at our current apartment. I KNEW we shouldn't of done it, but we did. We were under the impression that breaking your lease was one month's rent, so we figured we could pull that off and started discussing other apartments and possibly even houses! Well, when I went and talked to our office about this I was informed that it was not one month's rent when you break your lease, it was a $1500 fee. This is a huge chunk greater than our monthly rent and not really an option for us, so we went back to the drawing board. We had some different options and pursued a few of them before we remembered a while back we had went and visited some "sister" apartment locations in Charleston, closer to our church. We went and looked at them again and talked with our office and we are able to simply transfer our lease from our current apartment over to the new one! Praise the Lord! So, that's the plan for now! We move in March 7th and I am so excited! I dread the actual process of moving and haven't even begun starting to pack, but once we are actually there I can start setting up the baby room - and boy won't that be fun! : ) Right now our kitchen is completely overrun with things. We scored a kitchen table off of a garage sale website so that is sitting in there, taken apart. We have our crib and dresser in there with a bunch of other baby things including a couple bags of baby/maternity clothes! All such blessings, but it will be great to get into our bigger place : )
Other than that there isn't too much new or exciting going on. We will be headed to NY at the end of March to see family and have a couple showers, so that is very exciting. Work is going great for both Jeremy and I. I am blessed to have the job that I do. They have already told me that I will have the summer off for maternity leave which is such a blessing, especially since Jeremy does as well. I know we will be busy with family coming into town and having our little one join the world, but what a blessing to have that time together without having to throw work in the mix, or the headache of requesting time off and having your boss throw you a guilt trip! The Lord definitely had his hand in me getting this job - surprise, I know ; )
That's about it for our life update right now. Stay tuned for some more fun posts and in 2.5 weeks some pretty exciting news! : )


I can't wait to find out what you are having! So exciting!!
ReplyDelete