I was supposed to post this yesterday but I completely forgot. This is kind of a silly blog post but it's also too long for facebook so, just go with it : )
A couple nights ago we were laying in bed watching 'Friends'. For my fellow 'Friends' addicts you will probably recognize this episode right away. One of the main characters, Monica, is sent home from work because she is sick but she refuses to believe that she actually is. She continually says, "I'm fine!" "I'm fine!" But since she is all congested it sound more like "I'm find!" "I'm find!" So I asked Jeremy why they were making it sound like when you have a cold you put D's on the end of things. Then I proceeded to plug my nose and try to say fine and then Jeremy did the same. I died laughing and could not stop. Then Jeremy leaned over and asked Seth if he was ready to come out and join our crazy family : )
I love us!
No comments:
Post a Comment