Monday, May 18, 2015

Nursery Post #1


I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting pictures of Seth's room. Although it is completely bare, I will at least share the furniture part to hold you over until I get the decorations done! 

The mirror will be going above the changing table...

I may end up putting the rocking chair next to the crib, I can't decide where I like it better. Above his crib will be going his name. I'm going to try to hang his letters from a branch of some type to go with the owl theme, but i'm not sure where or if I'll be able to find the branch I'm thinking of. 

His closet is fully stocked! 
(Grandma, those are your socks hanging on the basket waiting for you : )

His bathroom is fully stocked as well...

Now that I have his room completely organized and set up, I can focus on decorating....his room and the rest of the apartment! I'm such a slacker these days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment