Thursday, June 11, 2015

36 weeks


As I sit here typing this finding it hard to breath and my heartburn settling in, I feel nothing but blessed. Because those little uncomfortable feelings are absolutely insignificantly small compaired to the kicks and wiggles of our little boy inside of me. Sure i'm tired and starting to get a bit uncomfortable, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world - well, except to have him in my arms right now, but i'm trying not to rush that : )

I have been finding myself reminiscing lately, expecially since I haven't been working and have had some free time on my hands. Looking back at my life even just 5 years ago, I would have NEVER imagined I would be here today. Married to not only the love of my life but such a great man and about to have our first little one?! No way...I am completely undeserving of this blessed life. I am so thankful that the Lord has given it to me.

We had our 36 week checkup yesterday! At 36 weeks, 4 days I am measuring at 37cm. Seth's heartbeat was strong and fast at 140bpm and is still head down! AND, I am 1cm dilated! I know this is nothing to get excited about and that it could still be a very good while before we progress to anything, but I got a little excited about it! I am ready to meet our boy!

We have our maternity pictures tomorrow!
Happy Friday Everyone : )

No comments:

Post a Comment