Seth and I have had a couple friends join us during the week lately. Two of the girls I was watching before were in a bind and needed someone to watch them short term until Thanksgiving and they were willing to bring them to me, so we jumped on the opportunity! It has been a huge blessing. The Lord surely had this all planned out (surprise, surprise). Seth absolutely loves them and gets that whole face smile when he sees them. They, of course, can't get enough of him and are constantly asking if they can give him hugs and kisses. It has been really good for me to have them here with us. This OCD Mommy is learning a lot and having them here so I am not sitting alone in my thoughts has been just what I need. Although I look forward to my time alone with Seth again after Thanksgiving, I will also miss having them around. I'm sure there will be many play dates in our future!
His first thing in the morning snuggles in pj's are one of my favorites!
His first thing in the morning snuggles in pj's are one of my favorites!
I love the smirk on Seth's face in that one picture where one of the girls is holding him :)
ReplyDelete