I can't remember what led to it, but sometime last week Jeremy told me that he thought Seth was ready to try sitting in his bumbo seat. Well, the next day I needed my hands free to get the girls' lunch ready, so I got it out and tried sitting him in it and well, my boy is growing up : ( Ever since that day it has been a pretty regular occurrence for him to sit in it, especially during play time (thanks to my mom for suggesting it since he was getting bored just laying there).
I can't even handle it! He is growing too fast. In fact, this past Sunday was his first week in the nursery since his chatty little self doesn't understand we can't "talk" during church! Sigh* I guess this Mommy needs to get used to all of these firsts that will continue to happen!
That last pic with his fingers in his mouth cracks me up - the look on his face <3
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'm so glad you blog! I didn't know he went to the nursery! How did he do? It's good he goes because then he will get used to other people other than just you and Jeremy and then he won't be scared of us crazy people at Christmas!
ReplyDelete