After Jeremy and I were both heartbroken by a negative pregnancy test in July, we realized we were ready for baby #2 more than we both thought we were. Little did we know just a short time later I'd be taking three positive tests! We went to the Doctor's on September 8th when I anticipated I was around 8 weeks. The baby was only measuring around 6 weeks which is exactly what happened with Seth, so they set me up for another appointment 2 weeks later to check the baby again and determine my correct due date. So, a couple weeks ago after Seth had swim lessons, I left him at the park with some of our closest friends and headed off to the Doctor. Right on track the baby was measuring at 8 weeks, 2 days and my due date is April 29th. I absolutely love getting to see our little bean grow. It's crazy how much changes in just two weeks! My Doctor calls it the teddy bear stage with their big heads and little stubs for arms and legs.
I've been feeling good lately. Right around 5 weeks is when the nausea hits me and for Seth it lasted all the way up to 12 weeks. This time it hit me hard. I'm not sure if it was worse because I have a little one to chase around or what, but thank the Lord I've gotten relief. I'm definitely looking forward to second trimester when I will feel a bit more like myself and be able to stay away past 7PM! But, just not being sick 24/7 makes my days much more enjoyable and I feel like I can be a better mom and wife. Seth has been super snuggly lately it seems. I'm not sure if he's just changing or if he might have a sense of what's going on. Whatever the case is, I'm soaking it ALL up.
We go back in a few weeks to check on things again! Can't wait to hear that sweet heartbeat!
<3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteWhy Baby T ???
ReplyDelete