Friday, February 2, 2018

One on one

The only thing I miss since becoming a Mom of two, is that one on one time. I miss it for Seth since he was used to having all of me and I wish it for Lucas since he never got to experience that. It's hard for me to find time to give that to Lucas, but now that Seth's therapy sessions are longer we will get to have a little bit of it. Jeremy's also planning on taking Seth to the aquarium this weekend so that will give them time and Lucas and I time. But anyways, when Lucas takes his morning nap Seth and I are able to have some time. Normally we get his speech box out and do those activities, but sometimes we mix it up and just have some fun! The last time we went grocery shopping Seth asked for some blueberry muffins, so that's just what we did. I think I might start letting him pick out one thing to make together at each shopping trip <3 


I hope he knows just how much he's loved 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment