Thursday, April 19, 2018

Happy Birthday!


Life is hectic right now. We thought last semester was rough, but as this one draws to a close I feel like we are trying our best to stay afloat while so many different things are throwing balls at us. I wouldn't want to be going through this crazy life with anyone else by my side though. You handle it all like a champ and somehow manage to keep me from ripping my hair out, too. You juggle teaching, lesson planning, grad school, homework and final projects all while being an incredible Dada and an amazing husband. You make me want to be a better me. 


I know we won't get to celebrate too much right now, but the boys and I love you so much and couldn't be more proud of or thankful for all you do for us! *cough, cough*  This will also be the second time in our marriage that you will come home to find the vacuum sitting on the porch containing a critter :) Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment: