Seth asks to go to the zoo every day and that is no exaggeration. Considering the fact we went on Saturday and he was asking to go again Sunday morning. When we got an offer in the mail on a membership there, we knew it would be the perfect investment for us to make with summer coming, especially since it would pay for itself in just 2 visits!
These guys were being vicious! I'm sure they were just playing, but they must have an awful lot of padding for their bites to not hurt each other!
There were probably 6 kids in front of us waiting to get on the carousal and the only animal he wanted to ride was the ONE giraffe so I said a prayer and booked it as soon as the gates opened!
This guy LOVED being on Dada's head.....
There was a baby giraffe!
Which led Seth to say "Baby" for the first time - versus "Bae" like he usually does! So stinkin' cute! We had to visit him multiple times.....
Which led Seth to say "Baby" for the first time - versus "Bae" like he usually does! So stinkin' cute! We had to visit him multiple times.....
This big guy was all the way up on the hill when we first went in. I pushed Lucas up to the window and the moment I did, he got up and started coming down. I've heard that they like little ones so I thought for a moment he was coming for Lucas but I figured probably not. What do you know, he plops down right in front of us and puts his hand up on the glass! It was the coolest thing. Lucas wasn't too sure about it (Jeremy couldn't get a closer picture since everyone was crowding in and freaking out) but he wasn't scared of him like big brother Seth still is.
What about me!?
Seth found a pine cone and a stick.
Ever so proud.
We had to go show them to the Lion and Bear before we through them into the water for the crocodile to find!
Ever so proud.
We had to go show them to the Lion and Bear before we through them into the water for the crocodile to find!

Now we have to make another countdown chain for when Dada is done with work and we will go to the zoo again to celebrate!























































No comments:
Post a Comment