Sorry I'm late! Am I the only one that hates it when the weeks end up like they do for this pay period? If you get paid twice a month, I think you might know what I mean - especially if you meal plan and grocery shop like we do. When it's not really 14 days but in fact 17 and it ends on a Wednesday. So, you either have to go grocery shopping on a Wednesday or try to stretch things out a couple more days. Ugh! LOL Am I alone in this struggle? Yes? No? Anyways, here we go.....
- Burgers
- Man Pleasing Chicken
- Leftovers
- Burrito Bowls
- Dinner with friends
- Chicken and Waffles
- Burgers
- Gnocchi Soup
- Leftovers
- Crockpot Kielbasa and Beans
- Leftovers
- Homemade Pizza
- Chicken cakes
- Chicken Poppers
- Leftovers
-Stuffed Peppers
- Leftovers
I can't believe it will be NOVEMBER after this!
No comments:
Post a Comment