Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A good weekend....


I took the whole day off last Friday. No computer, took Facebook messenger off my phone, everything. It was a much needed break from work and felt SO good. The boys and I had a couple errands to run and we stopped to get a special lunch on the way home. 
(Don't let his fist full of fries deceive you - he doesn't eat them)

Friday night Jeremy and I had a date...we realized we hadn't been on one since July...so, much needed! A quiet, kid-less dinner is all I need and we whole heartedly enjoyed stuffing our face with nachos, fried pickles and chicken wings without any little fingers or whining!

Seth wasn't super thrilled about us leaving the house. We always wait until they are in bed and now that he isn't napping he falls asleep in less than 5 minutes, but we always tell him just in case the sitter needs to go in there for whatever reason. He didn't take the news well, so we told him we would do something special on Saturday all together. 

Off to the playground under "my bridge"! And to make things extra special, we got a clearance box of Halloween cookies for $0.75 that we brought for snack time!

Family time is the best time! And it's much more enjoyable to take these boys where they are the most happy - OUTSIDE - now that we are getting fall weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment