Going to our National Convention has never been something on my radar. I'm quickly approaching my 4-year anniversary with Usborne Books & More, but for some reason I've never had a strong desire to attend. Of course, the one year when life was extra chaotic and money was extra tight, I DESPERATELY wanted to go. First of many shout-outs to my amazing husband who supported me 100%. I can't tell you how many times I had a panic attack and said "I'm just not going to go" and he just made me book my flight!
I can't even express what an amazing time I had. I had never left the boys for more than an overnight trip with Jeremy and I hadn't traveled by myself in like 10 years. Life was extra hard back at home while I was gone and Satan worked extra hard at attacking us to ruin my time, but it didn't work! I met my work friends for the first time in real life, which made them even better and deeper relationships. I had me time to just laugh and have fun. And best of all I was able to dig deep, focus on my business and gain some incredibly valuable tools.
Plus, it was our 30th Anniversary!!!!!
I won the consistency award and crowned a prom queen!
Christy Wright was AMAZING!
I'm now working towards an all expense paid trip to HAWAII!
Peter Usborne himself!!!
(Edited to add) Convention after hours was the best.....
I got to tour the home office warehouse to see how they get all of our books out to you guys!
My chocolate treats were very motivating!
And then there's this guy!!! Waiting for me out of the gate with flowers, when he told me he'd just be waiting in the car! I'm so thankful for him, all he does for me and all the ways he is supportive!
I already can't wait to go back next year, Lord willing and for all that this year has in store for me, my business and what it provides for my family! Thank you all for your continued support ❤



No comments:
Post a Comment