The start of September means school is near, so it's time to cram in everything we procrastinated over all summer long! LOL
Lucas started screaming just a few holes in!
We missed the family pressing because we were sick, but we gathered up ALL of our apples and went to make some cider!
Then some one (cough-cough ME) decided the day before Daddy goes back to work is the perfect time to start potty training! One week before we ourselves dive into school 😂 She was so ready and we just let the summer get away from us, there were trips, etc!
There was this on the first day Daddy was gone 😍
Pretty food tastes good!
I made brownies then put marshmallows
and crushed graham crackers on top 😳
It looked like we got sheep but Nala just got a haircut 😆
And then this happened!!!!!
My go-to lunches have been weird but delicious! Pepper, avocado with everything bagel seasoning and tuna fish!
Cottage cheese and tuna fish (sometimes also avocado) with everything bagel seasoning, then pretzel chips! I know, I know - they both sound terrible. I was so skeptical. But - try it! 😁
Speaking of eating things, we had a nightly visitor coming up on our porch to play with trash or shoes! We would find things scattered around the yard the next day. Obviously never saw it but pretty sure it was a fox!
This is what history looks like for us!
And some "fun" school!
So happy he is learning cursive and blown away at how good he is! I was very worried about my little perfectionist!
The wisp 😍
Oh my heart.....there is something about a kid reading you guys
- and a baby?! 😍
A sweet big brother!
Ahhhhhh 😍👐🌞
Someone grew up really fast!
And then in true Thomas style we had lots of appliance issues. Our dishwasher AND washing machine bit the dust. I opted for a new washing machine since I can do dishes by hand LOL
Now our school bin is our "dishwasher" to block the kids from the hoses and chords in there LOL
Things are crazy and we are coming up on all the holidays and celebrations, but we are blessed!

































































































No comments:
Post a Comment