Wednesday, July 9, 2025

Seth turns TEN!!!!!


My teeny tiny 7lb, 4oz baby boy has turned TEN on me! While it's crazy to think we've been on this parenting journey for a DECADE, I can also see how much he has grown (physically, mentally and spiritually), how strong and smart he is - and turning 10 fits ❤

His birthday lasted a solid 3 days and I don't think he was upset about it at all! After Lucas discovered Dave & Busters for his birthday, Seth quickly grabbed it for his adventure as well.......

So we had a girls day at home! ❤

Finding babies.....

.....& an angry Mommy!

Complete with swinging babies.....

& painted nails 😍

I know it sounds crazy, but I don't think they missed us! 😂

Next up was a special 2-on-1 birthday dinner!

July 4th, 2015

July 3rd, 2025 

He got to have lobster, salmon & shrimp! Although his palette is very adventurous and there are few things he doesn't like, I think the french fries may have been his favorite 😂

Oooooor maybe the cake 😉

Then it was finally his actual birthday morning!

Taco Bell burritos were the request! (but only two wanted eggs so we sent Daddy on a delivery mission)


🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

If this video sounds rehearsed it's because it is LOL Jeremy did this great speech when I was taking pictures so I made him re-do it for a video LOL

Final touches to the ice cream cake!

Putting those summer activities to use & teaching the kids croquet!

We made red, white & blue gatorade ice cubes topped off with sprite!

& the party continued.......

& bocce ball!

My kids hate the spotlight of a Happy Birthday song 😂

Pictures are okay though ❤

Snapper fun!

Her first sparkler!

Happy Birthday, buddy! Here's to the next decade of teenage years, driving, voting & so much more 😳😬😂❤


No comments:

Post a Comment