Tuesday, November 25, 2025

October!

 
The skies will always come in clutch for me.......
there are a lot more coming so, enjoy 😌

Someone got all big and brave!

Time for the pumpkin patch! The day was way warmer than I would have preferred for a fun fall day, but we still had a blast!


Obsessed!!! 😍

We were not successful at the corn maze LOL

Busting outta here!

The boys got hired to help Beba & Bompa 
get rid of their pine needles again! 

I can't even.......

School is going well for the Kindergartner!

*sigh* ❤

We filled our freezer! 👐

Kylie randomly asked me one day to move her bed somewhere different, which led to Mia asking the same, so this is what we came up with.....

For some reason that led to Barbie housing switching places with the dresser which gave more room.....

& then the boys wanted the same, so Seth went back under Lucas and opened their room up a ton!

I mean......look at those brush strokes! 

Movie and a floor sleepover!

Woke up early on Columbus day to make a fun breakfast!

Which led to a lazy afternoon.....

Loving a full freezer!

She did her hair 😆

Christmas shopping started!

The way she looks at Beba ❤

Lucas made a top out of legos! (without a booklet)

& then Miss Mia had some excitement.....her arm got pulled on and she would not stop crying about her wrist/refused to use it.......

She adapted ridiculously well to one hand!

One person's trash is another person's treasure!

A couple phone calls to advocate for her and a rapid trip into ortho later, it was a simple case of nursemaid's elbow and she was back to herself after the doctor adjusted/snapped it! 👐

We made steak ramen bowls with soft boiled eggs 
- EVERYONE loved them!!!

My kitchen buddy, back at it!

My hubby leaves notes on my breakfast 😌

Why is my 5 year old such a good cutter?!

Time for pumpkins! 

I can't believe what the boys did this year! 

Kylie:

Lucas:

Mia:

Seth:

Then it was Halloween weekend which looked a bit different than normal this year. Our church decided not to have a trunk or treat which we normally would get costumes for. We normally also do a "pumpkin hunt"(think Easter egg hunt but in pumpkins), but since I was going to be gone we decided that I would make the kids boo-baskets before I left.......

But in true epic Daddy style, he didn't just hide them but made individual scavenger hunts for each child.......

Taking inventory 😂

Keep in mind all of this was happening while he solo parented! 👐😘

Until.......

I can't say it was the best feeling to hear that my family was without heat while I was gone, buuut. Let's be honest. I was having a blast and I knew I could continue to do so because they were in the best hands ❤

Playing video games always gets the blood flowing to warm them up 😅

Meanwhile, a peak into my weekend: celebrating one of my favorite people in this whole world! The views were STUNNING! I'm standing outside of our house in this shot 😍

But not as STUNNING as the bride!

I wish I got a picture of the limo but it was epic perfection! 

Love you more than words! 
Honored to be by your side for this giant moment in life! 
Happy to have given you the weekend of your dreams! 
My best friend & soul sister 😘

😅😍

I got home around 2. The Bills played at 4, ended around 7:30. I crashed at 8 😅 Hubby woke up to exercise as usual for a Monday morning, I skipped out - got a little extra sleep and jumped in the shower. When I got out, I found this fancy coffee waiting for me on the bathroom counter (which we don't normally spend the extra time making on school days) 😭❤ 

So thankful for a husband that doesn't just "allow" me to go - but tells me I need to go, supports me, goes above & beyond holding down the fort, and still spoils & loves me so well when I come back home ❤

Here's to November & the start of the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment