The longest month of the year! 😂
Nature got weird one day.....😂
But beautiful!
& cute!
She's a natural!
I made the poor choice to mop my floors one day, which led to me standing on top of this ladder swiffering my walls the next day 😂
I knew four of these babies would not last in that nest! They were soon hopping around the yard.....pretty sure a fox got this one later that evening while I was in the garden 😔
It's been a while since y'all were serenaded with Forrest Frank!
Nala had her first ever grooming!
She was neat and smelled good but, she has so much hair I couldn't even tell they did anything. Next time we will try shaving 😬
Father's Day for Bompa!
It's only been 7 years since we moved from SC where Jeremy fell in love with chicken and waffles, but we finally made them for my dad!
I love this guy ❤
😂😂😂
Kylie finished Kindergarten!!!!!
Sooooooo proud of her! She truly rocked this year ❤
"Me too!"
Normally we wait until Daddy and everyone is done, but since it was her first time I didn't want to make her wait to celebrate something so big! She picked this cute cake out at Walmart ~
The boys got invited to a pretty awesome science birthday!
& then Father's Day!
She picked out a gym lego set 😍
The other three wanted this poster that shows the phase of the moon on the day they were each born 😊
Then we had a full outside day! Trimming trees and cleaning up the yard - believe it or not, his happy thing!
This picture cracks me up.......
She got paired with four boys who were taunting her to try and get the ball away from them and she just stood there stone cold and said "No." 😂 Like, bro I've got brothers I'm not going to fall for that! LOL
The day finally got here!
The boys also ROCKED their year! Faced some struggles but jumped over each hurdle and knocked it out of the park. I literally cried with relief, pride and happiness when they got their test results!
Waiting for Daddy to get home!!!
& it's not REALLY summer until we have our kickoff party! It was the biggest we've ever had 😎
Not pictured was a late night volleyball game that left me almost incapable of walking the next day 😂 but boy was it a fun time!!!
New toy storage makes them fun all over again!
(unless you're almost 11 😝)










































































































Ears pierced??
ReplyDeleteAlso I want to know more on the moon sign?? And the testing you do for kiddos at the end of the year? Love this!
ReplyDelete