Thursday, October 18, 2012

Magnolia Place

So you've seen the inside of our apartment, but where exactly do we live? 
Ask no further! : ) 

Welcome to Magnolia Place!
The property has a circular driveway with the apartment buildings along the outside. The middle of it consists of basketball courts, playgrounds, 
the pool, the office, mailboxes and dumpsters.

 Our building...

Through the front door...

 ...up the stairs...

...and straight ahead! 

Mailboxes...exciting, i know ; )

The pool! 
 I'm not sure how long it stays open...usually its closed on Mondays for cleaning but when I was out yesterday I noticed the gate locked, 
so maybe its closed for the season??? 

& a very unwelcome "little" guy that we saw on our walk, with a web from the telephone lines all the way down to the bushes! 
Thankfully our walk was FAR away from our building : )

Minus the spider, it's pretty cozy! The weather is calming down a bit. More in the 70's than 80's and 90's. We are able to have our windows open at night and enjoy a nice breeze! I think we will start enjoying our electric bill a lot more too! Although I made the mistake of telling Jeremy we weren't ever going to use heat and that I would just bundle up in sweatshirts and blankets...I might regret that at some point : )

This weekend i'm hoping to snatch pictures of some other places, so stay tuned : ) 


1 comment:

  1. I love getting to see (the best I can) where you live :'(

    ReplyDelete