Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Ok, so i'm a little late but things have been crazy around here! Actually, we haven't been here at all for the most part! We left on December 21st and just got back on the 2nd. We had a wonderful time with the Thomas family in Arizona. We had some off and on sickness spread throughout the family and the weather was cold (who knew!), but we had family all around and finally got to meet our little Arizona niece, so the trip was wonderful. I wasn't the best at taking pictures, sometimes there are just more important things, but the ones I do have still need to be uploaded and edited. So for now, I have a couple belly shots for you and a quick pregnancy update to get back into the blogging business! 

I am now 14 weeks along and have a small bump which becomes much more prominent after eating...

I am trying to enjoy each pregnancy moment as it comes but I am certainly ready for some of the milestones to get here. I'm ready for my "real" bump, i'm ready to start feeling the baby (or at least knowing that what i'm feeling is in fact the baby) and I'm starting to get a little impatient about waiting to find out if we are having a little girl or a little boy! I am also super sad that ultrasounds are so expensive or in general that insurance companies only "allow" you to have so many of them before they become your full expense. It will be very hard for me to go to the doctors this week and not get to see our nugget! But i'm still very much looking forward to hearing that sweet, sweet heartbeat. The day that we flew down to AZ was my last day of week 11 pregnancy. The whole day was pretty crappy. Baby did not like flying and even after we landed my stomach was pretty unhappy. Food seemed to make it worse and then I ended up getting a migraine. I actually ended up getting 3 migraines while we were gone, which my doctor warned me may happen. I struggle with them normally anyways and with pregnancy hormones running wild, she prepared me early on that things may get worse! I would say the only reason why they are worse, besides getting 3 in one week, is the fact that you can't take anything for them! Besides that craziness, the morning that I entered my 12th week started a whole new world for me. Besides one episode which was caused from me letting myself get WAY too hungry, I have not been sick at all! What a difference that has made. We are starting to make preparations as much as we can. Moving will be happening within the next month or two, a trip to NY may be happening at the end of March, making plans for visitors this summer, then comes baby showers and then comes BABY! I have said it before, but 6 months seems like a long time until it becomes the time frame for your little one arriving. We simply can not wait! 

We love our little lemon so much already <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment