Monday, October 26, 2015

New living room...

I've been going to the chiropractor for a few weeks now. I started to get increasing hip pain after delivering Seth and it got to be bad enough that I knew I needed to do something about it. After going and having her scan me, I knew it was something that I couldn't ignore. My back and hips look TERRIBLE and I have a feeling I will be going to the chiropractor for the rest of my life. Thanks to my mom, I have been doing a bunch of different things at home to help as well, one of which being not sitting on our couch anymore. It has horrible support, especially while breastfeeding. 

This was our previous setup...

Jeremy always sits in his chair, so I usually sat on the end of the couch next to him. While "my" flower chair is the most comfortable, it was too far away from him and not "centrally" located so it just felt awkward for me to sit in. So, yesterday we did a little rearranging to make things a little more functional for my chair, so that I won't be tempted to sit on the couch anymore! 

Here is our now...

I love it! 

1 comment: