Living so far away from family has its good parts and bad parts, but getting visitors is absolutely the best (until the goodbye part comes). Since we are a one car family now and Jeremy had to work, my parents rented a car at the airport, but we still showed up when they landed. Seth and I were waiting for them and started screaming as soon as I saw them. Thank goodness for the security guards who told dad that there was someone yelling for him, because mom was literally running and didn't even see me LOL We hung out with them for a bit while they waited for their rental car, but then we headed home to get Seth down for his nap. Once he woke up, the fun began : )
This little guy had Gramma's full attention with his cuteness...
...so our morning coffee took about 3 tries...
Bompa's adventures were the best
My mom hates bridges, especially this one. I'm sure you've seen it in previous posts before because I love it. Whenever we go over a big bridge she always says "Now if it starts coming down you're going to slam on the gas and push any cars out of our way." So when I suggested we walk this bridge I was shocked when she agreed to it. She said it was much less scary to walk it than to drive it, but we still had a plan in place in case it started coming down : )
Dad was waiting for us under the bridge, so we got some swinging in before we headed home.....
We enjoyed shopping, trying new restaurants, playing games, giving foot rubs and hanging out -
but most of all, lots of Gramma and Bompa time.....
but most of all, lots of Gramma and Bompa time.....
It always helps when our next visit is planned, but having it be 4 months away isn't very easy! I'm so thankful for the relationship that I (and now Jeremy - and of course Seth) have with my parents. We love you guys - thanks for coming!




You got some great pictures!
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the bridge pictures remembering how we planned to run to the dark water (as that was deeper) and how we were going to jump with Seth, whether we were going to take a poll with us or....... LOL.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the bridge pictures remembering how we planned to run to the dark water (as that was deeper) and how we were going to jump with Seth, whether we were going to take a poll with us or....... LOL.
ReplyDelete