Seriously, one week before his 10 month "birthday".....I am awful. I was just going to skip it, but I couldn't let myself get away with that. I think I have a pretty good "excuse" though?
Anyways - I took our little man to the Doctors for his 9-month well visit. He weighed in at 20 pounds 1 ounce (he weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces at 6 months and we went from being in the 8th percentile to the 57th) and was 28 and 3/4 inches long (he was 27 inches long at 6 months and we went from the 57th percentile to the 65th). His doctor was happy with everything she saw and heard. His eating schedule is right on target and she told me to keep it up until his birthday. She asked me if he was crawling yet and I kind of laughed - how about almost walking?
Anyways - I took our little man to the Doctors for his 9-month well visit. He weighed in at 20 pounds 1 ounce (he weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces at 6 months and we went from being in the 8th percentile to the 57th) and was 28 and 3/4 inches long (he was 27 inches long at 6 months and we went from the 57th percentile to the 65th). His doctor was happy with everything she saw and heard. His eating schedule is right on target and she told me to keep it up until his birthday. She asked me if he was crawling yet and I kind of laughed - how about almost walking?
This kid has my heart.....it's an overwhelming feeling sometimes and I just couldn't me more thankful for the life I've been given and the blessing of being his Mom.
He's not going to sit still for any of these pics :) (well, maybe, the one football one...LOL) He's such a little goof <3
ReplyDelete