...how fun a tennis court could be!
I'm not sure why I never thought of this before, but yesterday Seth and I went on a little field trip to the tennis court!
(don't mind the awful quality, my phone was all I had)



Of course, we had to check out the net and all of the weeds!
I'm not sure why I never thought of this before, but yesterday Seth and I went on a little field trip to the tennis court!
(don't mind the awful quality, my phone was all I had)



Of course, we had to check out the net and all of the weeds!
This was him about 10 minutes after we got back home : )
Love taking him on "adventures"! Also, I forgot my camera at the house again last night so there are no 9 month shots or house updated pictures : ( They will both be worth the wait though!
Happy Thursday!




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the one where he's raising his one foot up. He looks like he's marching. Well, I actually love them all <3
ReplyDelete