Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
It's days like this that make the distance harder. I wish I was there to give you a big hug and make you a cheesecake! I hope you know just how much you mean to me and how thankful I am that you are my Dad. We have the best list of memories and I know it's just going to continue growing and getting better. You have taught me so much and I am forever grateful. You'll always be the first man I loved and you'll always have a spot in my heart <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And then there's this one!
Seth and I couldn't be happier to have you by our sides. You never were quite sure how you felt about being a Daddy, but from the moment you became one I could see the sparkle in your eye. You are the light in our little boy's life and nothing melts my heart faster than watching you two together. Thank you for being and doing all that you are. I am so proud of you and fall more in love with you each day!




No comments:
Post a Comment