I hope this finds you all full and happy after a wonderful Thanksgiving day yesterday! I hope everyone was able to spend it with friends or family and enjoy time together. I know we have so much to be thankful for this (and every) year! Jeremy usually gets a full week off for the holiday (they start a little earlier to get this - so worth it) but it's just not enough time for a trip to NY. Having 2 weeks at Christmas seems crazy enough, 1 week just doesn't cut it when you have 2 families to fit in!
So, we have stayed here almost every year since we've been married. But, we realized yesterday that only 1 of those years we spent alone, so what a blessing that is : ) Yesterday we spent the day with our family away from home. We have known this family for probably 3 years now? I'm probably not the right person to ask, but anyways, they have become our family here and we are SO thankful for them. We've had it planned for a while now that we'd spend the holiday together and what a wonderful day it was.
Of course, the boys were the only thing that got camera attention and I didn't take nearly as many as I wanted to. But the food and company were absolutely incredible. The boys enjoyed their time together. Seth can be a bit overbearing on JJ sometimes, always wanting to hug him, but watching them play together sure warms a Mom's heart! I can't wait to continue watching them learn and grow together!
No comments:
Post a Comment