Friday, December 16, 2016

Baby Boy Thomas!


Yup, you read that right! Baby boy #2 is on his way : ) We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and just like Seth, he let us know what we were getting right off the bat. He let me know quite a few times during the ultrasound that I had been calling him the wrong gender this whole time. Poor bubby hahaha

His heartbeat was 139 which is just about where it's been the whole time. Everything was where/what size it should be, which is the most important part and he is just shy of 1 pound! 

Jeremy and I love knowing. It makes it feel a bit more real if that makes sense. Now, we just have to decide on a name. We've had our girl name picked out since we were pregnant with Seth but boys are hard! Since originally writing this on Tuesday we think we have decided on one, but we want to be sure : )

I thought we got a CD of pictures with Seth but this time we just got a bunch of pictures, so I tried to take a couple pictures of them to share!


Come on April! : )
(although I guess the Doctors are saying May 2nd,
which I somehow missed haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment