Time for my annual "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" post : )
I've had our decorations up for over a month now, but we waited to do the tree until after Thanksgiving. We didn't go overboard, mostly because we aren't here for Christmas, partly because we don't have a ton of decorations or places to decorate.
I picked up a few things at Hobby Lobby that were 50% off this year and I think it looks pretty perfect - including our 4th stocking holder, all ready for next year : ) Seth loves the tree but has listened well to not touching it. I keep wanting to make him a little felt one he can play with, but I'm not sure we'll have time this year!
One week from Friday we hit the road!
I've had our decorations up for over a month now, but we waited to do the tree until after Thanksgiving. We didn't go overboard, mostly because we aren't here for Christmas, partly because we don't have a ton of decorations or places to decorate.
I picked up a few things at Hobby Lobby that were 50% off this year and I think it looks pretty perfect - including our 4th stocking holder, all ready for next year : ) Seth loves the tree but has listened well to not touching it. I keep wanting to make him a little felt one he can play with, but I'm not sure we'll have time this year!
One week from Friday we hit the road!
Cool dude, Seth Kyle Thomas :)
ReplyDelete