Our house got a lot quieter this morning (more on that later) so I had some extra time to get our last Christmas post up.
After we got home, we had Christmas as a family the next morning...
He loves this little tractor I got second-hand - the animals 'say' their sound when you press them down & the Farmer sings 'Old McDonald'.
This puzzle was a lot smaller than I had anticipated, but it's been quite the hit! He's already mastered almost all the shapes!
Jeremy's made comments about wanting a sleeveless hoodie for working out so I took a leap and found him one. Considering the fact that he hasn't taken it off since, I think I did good! LOL
This new trinket has been well loved, too!
Jeremy spoiled me with a new phone, an adult coloring book and a few gift cards to spoil myself with since he claims I only ever think about him and the boys! I, again, am so thankful for the time we got with family and all the blessings it brought. Both those far away and the time we got just the 3 of us. Next Christmas will look a lot different and we are soaking up this time until that change arrives : )
No comments:
Post a Comment