Monday, July 3, 2017

Birthday Extravaganza!


My little man is officially going to be TWO YEARS OLD tomorrow! I can't even talk about it...Anyways, we celebrated with some of his buddies on Saturday! We had a ball party! (shocker, I know) 

We rearranged to make more room, but Jeremy loved the setup, so we are keeping it this way for now! 


JJ isn't used to a real camera flashing, so every time I went to take a picture he would come running and get right in front of it! 

Last year.......



This year.......


He of course, picked a basketball cupcake and once the frosting was gone, he was done with it!

I really wanted to try and get a picture of all the buddies together, but that didn't happen. Oh well - you can see how much fun they had! Thank you all so much for coming and helping celebrate our little ball maniac! Onto another year! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment