Wednesday, November 8, 2017

October randomness!

I was looking through my phone the other day and saw some pretty cute pictures I hadn't shared with you guys! Here's our October!

This is what happens when your 2 year old likes to nap for 3+ hours and your 6 month old usually only does for 2. 

Before Lucas was sleeping through the night, this would happen after his early morning feeding! Knock on wood this isn't happening anymore!

One day Seth came up to me saying one of his "B" words, which mean SO many things. It quickly turned into 20 questions as I tried to figure out what he was trying to say. I asked him to show me and he brought me over to the fireplace. I panicked, wondering what he had done that he shouldn't have. As I looked all around, I looked up and found this....

Somehow, someway he had found that tiny hole and stuck Zuma up there! It became a pretty regular occurrence after that - where's Paw Patrol? Check the fireplace holes.....


These boys.....

When it's finally cool enough for pants and you get the cute overalls out to find he has outgrown them already...you take a picture!

We've really been enjoying our cooler days! We are ready for the germs to die and it to feel like the holidays! Seth already asks for Christmas music to be put on the TV - that isn't very popular with Dada! 

Okay, lets have some fun. For those of you reading this -
what do you think these are???

One morning I watched as our bedroom curtain turned orange and looked like it was on fire. I had to go outside to see what was going on.....
Sunrises/sets are one way that God shows himself to me. Those "rays" shooting out just scream His presence. 


I've started to get brave and let Seth decide if he wants to walk or ride when we go outside. He likes to run, so for a while I was making him ride, but sometimes he just needs to get some energy out. One day he said he wanted to walk, but then requested to ride about halfway through - and this is where he asked to sit. 

This is happening! We still haven't gotten him a mattress yet but I can't believe my big boy is getting so big! 

.......I don't know.......

Dada had a field trip and invited us to meet up with him! 

I'll leave you with this sweetness. Before I started recording he was rubbing his back (Lucas was fussing). 

2 comments:

  1. <3 the hangers, <3 when Seth left Lucas in the video, he popped his head up wondering where brother went off to and I think the drawings are basketball hoops or octopus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawings are octopus? Your boys are so cute!! You can see how much Seth loves his baby brother! 💚 I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete