Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lucas is 11


This happened without me even realizing it! 

Our pictures got cut short this time around since big brother is potty training, but his cute little butt doesn't like to sit still these days anyways so I had to delete the other 20 that were a blurry blob! 

It makes my heart sad to think that the next time I do this it will be for his birthday. Man, I thought time flew by for Seth --- it's going even faster with this one! The milestones are being hit faster, the stages come and go before I even realize what's going on. This sweetheart loves his Momma and I'm soaking it up. Thanks to the influence of his big brother we are already seeing some fantastic two-year-old-ness in him and he loves to push Seth's buttons. But oh what fun they have together that leaves Jeremy and I sitting, watching and smiling. I pray their bond lasts forever and grows stronger and deeper as the years go by. 

I don't really think much has changed with him in the past month other than his personality growing. He can take 3-4 steps at a time and although he is getting braver, most of the time he just refuses to all together. He can shake his head no and makes the most entertaining sound effects. He loves walker toys (even toys that aren't walker toys are used to walk with) and to push trucks along the floor. He loves to throw stories off the bookshelf and play with anything that will make noise. Rolling balls back and forth is a nightly routine and he is head over heels for his paccy and elephant stuffy. 

We sure love you baby boy! 

1 comment: