I have so much to catch up on! I keep telling myself that life needs to calm down first so that I can collect my thoughts, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen anytime before next year so....I guess I should just keep moving forward and document what we have had so far!!!
Before I back track to our June and moving adventures, we have to talk about the fact that my baby turned FOUR years old on July 4th!!! Every year is the same so let's just get it out of the way --- HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! I can't even believe my BABY is FOUR. It's so bittersweet....
We haven't made it to his checkup since we haven't established a new doctor yet, but that's on the list to do in the next couple months. He has grown into such a sweet little man. He is the best big brother. Quite bossy at times, but Lucas loves it as long as Seth is including him in things hahaha Of course they bicker and fight over toys like they don't have enough to share, but my they love even bigger and harder. Seth's speech has just exploded. Since we are up in NY now he hasn't been in therapy for a few weeks, but he hasn't missed a beat. His confidence is incredible to watch and when he masters a new sound or word his eyes just beam with pride.
We haven't made it to his checkup since we haven't established a new doctor yet, but that's on the list to do in the next couple months. He has grown into such a sweet little man. He is the best big brother. Quite bossy at times, but Lucas loves it as long as Seth is including him in things hahaha Of course they bicker and fight over toys like they don't have enough to share, but my they love even bigger and harder. Seth's speech has just exploded. Since we are up in NY now he hasn't been in therapy for a few weeks, but he hasn't missed a beat. His confidence is incredible to watch and when he masters a new sound or word his eyes just beam with pride.
Not much has changed with his personality. The zoo/animals are still his absolute favorite. Paw Patrol, Octonauts, Super Wings, Wild Kratts, reading stories, coloring, playdough, and being outside (which we get to do SO MUCH of now) are his top favorites.
We were at Jeremy's parents for the morning and we started out the day with our own little celebration.....
Watching him open gifts this year was the best...
And then I wonder why we even buy presents...
.....to be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment