More pinsperations put into action guys!
These were my projects from Friday, but my weekend was filled with enjoying my hubby being home so there was no blogging to be done : ) We went to the DMV to try and get everything finished, although YET again - we did not. I never knew this process would be so difficult. 7 trips later, maybe we will be done LOL But then we wandered over to the beach and enjoyed the cool, refreshing water, jumped some waves & soaked up the sun.
...is this a fishing boat? (Dad)
: )
On sunday we ventured off to another church which was the best one so far, by far! The message was really really good and the music was our style! They did a few things differently than we were used to, which we really liked. We will be going again next Sunday so pray that the Lord shows us things to see if they are there or speaks to our hearts if this is where we belong.
Then we enjoyed watching our bills take another win on the football field!
(although I may have fallen asleep for the ending)
Now another week begins and my hubby is gone for 10 hours out of the day...so you get to here from me on here! The rest of my day will be filled with Christmas idea searching and sorting through my 600+ wedding photos to figure out which ones are for which projects & which ones I need to send out : )
But anywho - without further ado - here they are!
This is a project I had been wanting to do with the first letter of our last name...
....draw your letter...
...cut it out...
& here's the next one....Cherry Blossom Soda Bottle Art
...cut the poster board in half so that its more of an art piece than a poster...
...paint the 'tree' free hand...
& stamp away!
: ) i love it!
Alright, once again - what do you guys think?!
Do you think I should add some little green leaves to the tree?















I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "T"
ReplyDeleteI love your Tree too and I think you should do some green...but then again it looks nice the way it is and I would be afraid of ruining it!
ReplyDeleteWe love the "T" for Thomas (your LAST name) and Dad doesn't think you need the green leaves. I thought you'd care more of what he thought than me (I like it just the way it is as well though <3)
ReplyDeletewhy would i care more about what he thought?! thats silly <3
Delete