So, I totally can not take credit for this idea - my sister in law
posted the exact same theme only a couple of hours ago & I had been
wondering what to blog about next and well, here you go! I have totally
become obsessed with Pinterest, which I think is my sister's fault (boy
she gets be addicted to a lot of things LOL) But, they have made dinner a
bit more delicious in the Thomas household and the walls will be quite
fashionable when I get around to all of the projects I want to do!
Here are some projects that I have already done....
Here are some projects that I have already done....
This mirror was super cute when I first made it but now it has bowed so bad that I have to take it down - you see 9 different pictures when you look at it! LOL
The one on the left still has to get hung up but the other one has already gotten some use out of it : )
& here are my next pinspirations!
This one I already have the supplies for, I just need to put it all together and hang it up!
I'm super excited to do this one! I think i'm going to use a big and small bottle and do light and dark pink!
Once my wedding pictures come in, i'm going to be doing this project with some of them : )
This one of course will be a 'T' and i'm thinking red yarn...
I'd been looking at wreaths to make for our door and Jeremy really liked this idea...
& seeing that he's a teacher, I thought it was perfect!
Not sure what mine will say yet, but I love this idea!
Some fall decor - even though i'm not sure how "fall" it gets here LOL
This is for our first dance - write the lyrics on the frame!
& this one is just super cool : )
The end : ) I can't wait to put it all together!











LOVE all of the ideas ;)
ReplyDeleteI love you- and these ideas-
ReplyDeleteI was going to tell you about the love song lyrics surrounding your first dance photo... :D
Glad you found it!