Here we go!
The Geiger household.
This year the whole family was able to be home for the holidays. I was so happy for my parents! It was crazy and chaotic with 5 kids (4 mobile ones) in the house all opening presents at the same time! I forgot my camera, so all of these pictures are stolen from my sister, but I think even if I had had my camera I wouldn't have been able to keep up with it all! But the craziness is just why I love my family, and it was perfect just being there with them. I'm sad to think that there will be Christmas' or other holidays and special events that we won't be able to be with them for!
My nieces, Madalyn and Marissa
The Geiger household.
This year the whole family was able to be home for the holidays. I was so happy for my parents! It was crazy and chaotic with 5 kids (4 mobile ones) in the house all opening presents at the same time! I forgot my camera, so all of these pictures are stolen from my sister, but I think even if I had had my camera I wouldn't have been able to keep up with it all! But the craziness is just why I love my family, and it was perfect just being there with them. I'm sad to think that there will be Christmas' or other holidays and special events that we won't be able to be with them for!
My nieces, Madalyn and Marissa
Scooters!
My nephew, Daniel
I had a helper for all my gifts : )
He loved his deep fryer : )
Chloe had enough of the chaos : )
I'm not sure what i'm so excited about - I think it may have been I Love Lucy : )
Baby Daniel's turn!
I felt a little guilty making multiples of this gift this year, but they seemed to be a hit with all the recipients!
LOL I gave my mom makeup/brushes (to teach her) and fingernail polish (to branch her out of her brown tones) and she wasn't quite sure about my color choice!
I think this face says "Are you kiddin' me?!"
My mini me <3
The mess!
I think she downloaded (without my help!) and un-downloaded a dozen different games : )
Marissa making boondoggle...
...aaaaand my husband sleeping : )
I love this picture : )
Phew!
Another one down! Only one more to go - but you have to wait a few posts for that : )
Another one down! Only one more to go - but you have to wait a few posts for that : )
No comments:
Post a Comment