It happened!
We had heard tales of it happening before, but we'd never seen it ourselves!
I know everyone up North thought it was hilarious how schools were closing, etc, but getting snow/ice in the South is a little different than it happening up there!
Jeremy enjoyed 2 and a half days off and had a 2-hour delay this morning and I also got 2 days off from work! We really didn't get much snow to speak of, but a fairly good amount of ice!
We had heard tales of it happening before, but we'd never seen it ourselves!
I know everyone up North thought it was hilarious how schools were closing, etc, but getting snow/ice in the South is a little different than it happening up there!
Jeremy enjoyed 2 and a half days off and had a 2-hour delay this morning and I also got 2 days off from work! We really didn't get much snow to speak of, but a fairly good amount of ice!
This is a photo of "my bridge" that got shut down!

Crazy! : )




































Very pretty if an ice storm can be. I hope the flowers, fruit aren't hurt greatly by this freeze.
ReplyDelete