Time-out on baby talk : )
We had such a great time visiting with family while we were in NY for Thanksgiving. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we stopped at my sister's first when we got into town. I can't believe it had been almost a year since we have seen them. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with just them for a little bit.
We celebrated Christmas when we got there since we won't be seeing them at the end of the month...
Then it was time to play with everything!
And capture some memories <3
We got to meet "puppy" Molly for the first time!
What a good, sweet "little" girl she is!
I just realized I didn't get any pictures of Douglas, but this one represents him. He went out to shovel Saturday night and when he got done he called us all out there to see his creation on our car <3
No comments:
Post a Comment