Friday, December 5, 2014

More baby : )

On November 18th we got to see our little peanut for the first time...

According to my last cycle, I was 9 weeks and due June 25th. According to the ultrasound I was 7 weeks and due July 6th. My doctor said this could be for a couple different reasons, some of which being the baby was just measured at the wrong angle or I could have ovulated late. Nothing to be concerned about, thankfully. We had a great first visit. I gave more blood than I ever have, got all of our questions answered and much of the information we would need! She scheduled to see me again 2 weeks later to check the baby's measurements again and get a more solid due date in mind for us. 

We had our second appointment yesterday, December 4th and got to see how much our little one has grown...

Oh my. 
I am totally in love. 
How freakin' adorable is that little bean! 
Ahhhhh.
Anyways, I am officially 9.5 weeks and due July 6th! I am kind of hoping for a July 4th baby because how fun would it be to have fireworks for your birthday?! Plus, I have a pretty awesome sister-in-law born on that day : ) Our appointment went really great this time as well. The heartbeat is going strong at 175 bpm and I even got to record it on my phone to listen to whenever I want to. 

I am getting emotional just writing this post. 
My heart is full <3 

5 comments:

  1. July 6th!!!! Lincolns Bday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also hoping for a July 4th baby as that's my birthday!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so incredibly happy for you!! Hearing that strong heartbeat is one of the sweetest sounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo happy for you and Jeremy ( and me :) )

    ReplyDelete