Friday, January 15, 2016

It's been too long...

I can't remember when exactly it happened during my pregnancy, but at some point I had to take off my wedding rings. I was furious and heartbroken. I remember crying and telling Jeremy that I was actually mad at Seth for making this happen. Because it was totally his fault, right? LOL Well, after Seth was born I immediately tried to put them back on and I'm sure you all know how well that went. After a couple weeks of trying I decided to just stop and wait a while. When I finally went to put them back on I realized that my wedding band had a crack in it! Thankfully it's under warranty, but I had to send it in and it's been gone for almost 2 months! While I've been wearing my engagement ring alone, it feels so amazing to have both rings back on my finger! I never got used to them not being there and I hope I never have to take them off again! 

(my favorite ring picture....following Jeremy to our future)

No comments:

Post a Comment