Seth has always loved the trash can. Ever since I praised him one day for throwing something he found on the floor away, it's now a daily battle to not put toys and miscellaneous items in the trash. We seriously need to invest in one that doesn't have a "swinging" top on it. But, because of this, he's also been obsessed with Dada taking the trash out and has now become quite the big boy helper. All I have to do is ask him if he will help Dada take the trash outside and he comes running.....9 times out of 10, doing it all by himself!
Friday, December 9, 2016
Teach 'em while they're young!
Seth has always loved the trash can. Ever since I praised him one day for throwing something he found on the floor away, it's now a daily battle to not put toys and miscellaneous items in the trash. We seriously need to invest in one that doesn't have a "swinging" top on it. But, because of this, he's also been obsessed with Dada taking the trash out and has now become quite the big boy helper. All I have to do is ask him if he will help Dada take the trash outside and he comes running.....9 times out of 10, doing it all by himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ADORABLE!!!!!
ReplyDelete