Monday, January 22, 2018

Lucas is 9 months!

I had planned on getting this blog up last week, since he officially turned 9 months on the 14th. But we had a super busy week and he was teething so we didn't get pictures done until this weekend. 

We went to the doctor on Thursday for his well visit. She said everything is looking great and he is hitting all of his milestones. She was about to put him on his belly to see what he would do when he put himself on his belly and crawled across the table for her stethoscope hahaha 

He is babbling lots of sounds. I swear he knows what Da-Da and Ma-Ma means. He says Da-Da ALL the time and I always look at him and say, "NO! Ma-Ma!" He will giggle at me and then say Da-Da again. 

He is also:
Crawling for real (instead of being a worm)
Walking with a walker
Pulling up on everything
Side stepping along things
Obsessed with Seth
Loves licking the dishwasher and stove
Has 2 teeth
Can wave and dance

He still loves to eat but is starting to trim down with his mobility. We discovered over the holidays that he loves avocado and cottage cheese which are two things Seth would never eat. He loves to eat on his own when we have something that he can do so with. He weighed in at 20lbs 8ounces (was 17) and measured 27.5inches (was 26).

 

As you will see below he is a busy busy boy. I looked back at Seth's 9 month blog and I'm seeing a trend here hahaha


I can't believe we are already thinking about it, but I'm leaning towards doing an 'ABC' party for him! He isn't really into anything yet and I've found some super cute stuff to do with that. I just can't believe how fast things have gone this time around.....BUT, I'm not complaining at all. The Thomas family can NOT wait for July!

No comments:

Post a Comment