My photo dump for March!
Nothing too crazy exciting happened this month so we have a bunch of random, candid cuteness (don't worry, April will make up for it with a month of chaos and fun!) I feel like this post is heavy with Kylie pictures. To my defense, she sits still and smiles on demand 😂😂😂
I will never tire of these views.....
we did say goodbye to our snow in March 👐
Look at those eyebrows!
Lucas' dinner of choice was pancakes and bacon,
which is Daddy's job!
😬😬😬
We've had some visitors in the cornfield!
Finally! Oh what fresh air does for the soul!
It was Kylie's first time really getting out into the sunshine.
The boys and I missed it so much and Kylie is now a big fan!
Seth's meal was kabobs!
My little artists.....
Kylie started enjoying some real food snacks! She stays awake for a longer chunk of time in the evening before going to bed, so it works perfectly to give her a little snack for 'dinner'!
She has enjoyed bananas, butternut squash, green beans, carrots, guacamole, apples, pears and peas. She is a fan of it all and is a pro!
Easter crafts! We painted eggs last year so this year I found these little ceramic figurines right at Dollar General.....
Happy Spring break, Daddy!
Stay tuned for a fun filled April.......













































































No comments:
Post a Comment